CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, & 75


Day 70
With our roofing project going on I have not had a chance to post my cards for this week.  I will be happy to put away roofing tools and get back to using crafting tools!  Sunday's challenge at 365 Cards is this sketch.
Day 71
Monday's challenge at 365 Cards is do that decade. I did the 1920's, I'm not sure if we had to do that decade or pick any decade. I was inspired by one of my favorite pictures of my Grandpa. This picture is probably from the 1930's but the car might be from the 20's. I found a picture of a 1920's car and added a key; the first keys for cars were made in the 20's. A little tidbit I found out about when looking up cars from the 20's.





  Day 72
Tuesday's challenge at 365 Cards is it needs something. You need to take an image and add something to the image.  In this case I added a purse to the girl, every girl needs a cute purse. 
Day 73   Wednesday's challenge at 365 Cards is tri-colored.  Use an image (stamped or digi) on your card and only use 3 colors (and not different shades of those colors). Black and white are the exceptions to this rule.  
                        Day 74
Thursday's challenge at 365 Cards is buttons and bows.  You need to include 4 buttons and 4 bows.  I used my home decor cartridge for the image.
Day 75
Friday's challenge at 365 Cards is a card recipe: 4.25 x 5.5 card, 2 patterned papers, stripes, 1 piece of ribbon, stamped image (digi counts!),  stamped sentiment.  Now back to the roof, hopefully I'll get a chance to do today's challenge.  Have a great weekend.

1 comments:

Pam

Wonderful set of cards - I especially like your wonderful "decade" card!!

Post a Comment