CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 64-The 3 F's

Today's challenge at 365 Cards is the 3 F's.  That means your card needs to include at least one of each of the following three things:
Fringe, Fairy tale, and your Favorite color.  My favorite color is green, I raided my daughters craft drawer for the fringe, and I made a castle card.  I found the template for this card at A Path of Paper and I decided a fairy tale card is the perfect time to try this castle card.

6 comments:

Carolyn V

What an awesome card! Any little princess would love to receive this one :D

Kajikit

What a clever card design... :)

TesaB

Holy Cow! This is awesome and I'm totally stunned! Love it!

Creative

fairy-tales! beautiful!!

Gloria Stengel

That is a fantastic castle card! Holy Prince Charming, Batman! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards.

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥

You sure deserved a win for this wonderful card !!

Post a Comment