CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 65, 66, 67, 68, & 69

This has been a crazy week.  We had a track meet, baseball, bake sale, chorus concert, band concert, Awana awards night, & getting ready for a roofing project.  I have not had a chance to post my cards so I am posting them all today. 
Day 65 at 365 Cards is the 3 A's-Alpha Stickers - Arc - Anniversary
Day 66 at 365 Cards is 3 W's-White - White Space - Wings




 
Day 67 at 365 Cards is 3 L's-Love, Leaf, Lace


Day 68 at 365 Cards the 3 C's-Circle - Cross-stitch - Cream-colored

Day 69 at 365 Cards the 3 T's-Twine - Tree - Triangle

4 comments:

Heidi

wow, looks like you got caught up today! way to go finishing all the challenges!

Rose

Fantastic cards girl :) love the day 69 one!!!
boy you have had a busy week, AWANA awards night..... I was a Sparks and then a T&T leader :) super fun!!!

Gloria Stengel

Fantastic catch up cards! Love the triangle card!

Carolyn V

Wowsa! Great cards... but the fave, for me, is that 3 Ts card. I can't believe you made an actual triangle card. That rocks.

Post a Comment