CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Grandma's 90th Birthday

 A couple of weeks ago we celebrated my Grandma's 90th birthday party.  She is one of the greatest women I know.  Grandma is the one who introduced me to crafting many years ago, she gave me a small plastic sewing box for Christmas one year along with some embroidery projects to make.  I recently gave my daughter that sewing box and introduced her to embroidery thread, right now she is making friendship bracelets.  I think I will show her how to do some embroidery.  Grandma's made every great grandchild an embroidered quilt that they'll save forever.


  For Grandma's 90th my cousin ordered personalized M&M's and I made 160 little treat bags  inspired by My Pink Stamper.  The M&M's had pictures of Grandma on them and they were a big hit!  On each of the tables we placed these picture holders with a picture on each side.  To make these I used mod podge to adhere paper to a piece of wood and followed a tutorial from Mamie Jane's to make the wire holder.  My Aunt had pictures of Grandma as a baby on up to the present.  Grandma loved it and I loved being part of her special day!  Love you Grandma!



0 comments:

Post a Comment