CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 11, 2011

Bean Salsa

This recipe from my friend Gail is my families favorite summer salsa.  My husband does not like beans, peppers, tomatoes, or corn in things but he loves this salsa.  Its a great way to get your kids to eat some veggies!  I never wait to let it sit over night, we always eat it right away.  I think I'll make some today...
Bean Salsa:
1 small can corn, drained & rinsed (I use white shoepeg corn)                            
1 12oz can black beans, drained & rinsed
5 roma tomatoes chopped (I usually use 2)
1/2 cup green pepper chopped
1/2 cup red pepper chopped
minced red onion
minced garlic
chopped cilantro
little salt, to taste
lime juice
8oz Zesty Italian dressing
Mix together and let sit overnight.  Serve with tortilla chips.
Enjoy!

Linking up here:

Sumo's Sweet Stuff

0 comments:

Post a Comment