CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Paper Pieced & Fun With Fabric

 Monday's challenge at 365 Cards is paper pieced with one image and you can use one sentiment.  I did add some pearls and papers, not sure if this is clean and simple but it was a simple card to make, after I was done cutting the paper for the stamped image.  I really like tools to cut for me.....






Which brings me to Wednesday's challenge at 365 Cards  -fun with fabric.  The challenge is to use fabric a specific way to go with a stamped image.  I cut the image and the fabric with my cricut.  I think this is the first time I've tried cutting fabric with my cricut and it worked beautifully, I used heat n bond on the fabric first.  I don't know if this will qualify for the challenge, no stamped image, but I had "fun with fabric." : )  I'm so happy to finally have a couple cards to post.  I've been busy with other things and haven't posting in a while.  We'll see what the rest of summer brings.  Have a great day!

3 comments:

Amy

Heather these cards are so cute! It definitely looks like you had fun with fabric! :) I am a new follower, and would love for you to check out my blog too! :)
Amy

redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

Sarah

Great cards. I've been wanting to try and cut fabric. I think you've given me the push that I needed. Thanks!

I have an award for you over on my blog.
~Sarah
http://simplyshaddock.blogspot.com

Kim Mc

Welcome back, Heather, and what fabulous creations to share! I think your "fun with fabric" is perfect and thanks so much for playing with us this week at 365 Cards! Hope you get to play along next week too!
Aloha, Kim Mc
365 Cards DT

Post a Comment