CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Purse's Everywhere

Every year at church we have a girls overnight for grades 3rd - 6th.  The 3rd - 4th graders stay until 9:30 and the 5th & 6th graders stay all night.  This year my daughter is in 3rd grade so she was able to go for the first time, she was soooooo excited.  The theme this year was "purse"uing Christ.  I was helping out this year and helped with several table decorations.  We had purse menus, purse napkins rings, purse signs, purse favors, and purse table decorations.  The colors where pink and black.  We had 3 "purse"onal bars- salad bar, taco bar & dessert bar.  I made cake pops that were a huge hit and delicious, I will definitely make these again.   It was a very fun night for the girls, for the adults too!

1 comments:

Noahsarkgirl

I came over from Momo and I just love these decorations! So cute! I can't imagine how long it took to make everything! Now a follower!

Post a Comment