CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

2010 Family Page

                         Creations with Christina is having a challenge to complete at least one scrapbook layout a month.  Since I am sooooo far behind on my scrapbooking I am going to try to make at least one layout a month.  I'm hoping to get more done each month but we'll see.  I copied her idea for the first page of my 2010 album, I decided to make a college from all my pictures from 2010.  I used Home Accents for "family", A Child's Year for the "Our", Tie the Knot for the banner and Don Juan for "2010".  I hope this will motivate me to catch up on my scrapbooking. 

3 comments:

Liz

This is a great cover page for a family album. Great job TFS

CraftyJAR

What a cute layout. I too love to put lots of picture on a page so I especially love this layout.

You really have some lovely creations so I am awarding you the Stylish Blogger Award.
If you would like to "accept" the award, the details are on my blog at http://craftyjar.blogspot.com/
Judy

DIANA L.

Nice layout really like that. The background paper is really nice. TFS
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Post a Comment