CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 173-Don't Forget Your Purse!

The challenge for day 173 at 365 Cards is to make a purse envelope for your card.  The template I used is found at Mirkwood Designs.  I used a new stamp I just bought at Target on clearance.  Tonight we are suppose to go camping for our once a year camping trip with some friends from church.  Well... there are thunderstorms in the area and we are tent campers (did I mention we only go once a year).  Since the campground is only 10 minutes from our house we decided to wait until tomorrow to go.  Hopefully the storms will be gone in the morning!  Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Pamela Wade

I love this! Neat stamp and gorgeous paper! ~~Pam

Sharanda

VERY nice!! Love the paper!

Unknown

I really love the color combo here. I may have to try to recreate this. Nice job!

Gloria Stengel

That paper is so stunning. Wish I had a cloth bag for my library books in that pattern! So cute!

delisa

This is gorgeous, I love the papers!

Pam

Love, love, love that paper - and the card inside is gorgeous!

Unknown

Pretty! I love that paper. And the idea is cute. :)
Thanks for entering my giveaway. I'm your newest follower, too.

Post a Comment