• 1 can refrigerated crescent roll dough
• 8 large marshmallows
• Melted butter
1. Give each child one triangle shaped section of crescent roll. This represents the tomb.
2. Each child takes one marshmallow which represents the body of Christ.
3. Dip the marshmallow in the butter and roll in cinnamon and sugar mixture. This represents the oils and spices the body was anointed with upon burial.
4. Lay the marshmallow on the dough and carefully wrap it around the marshmallow.
5. Make sure all seams are pinched together well. (Otherwise the marshmallow will "ooze" out of the seams) You might want to use parchment paper, oozed out marshmallows are hard to clean.
6. Bake according to package directions. (350 for 10-12 minutes)
8. Break open the tomb and the body of Christ is no longer there!!
9. Celebrate God's love!
Facebook Friday #20
3 hours ago