CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mini Notebook holder

Last year I made a few post it note holders out of cardstock and my Mom has one.  She uses it in her purse and takes notes in church on it.  It has gotten very beat up and post it notes for sermon notes?  I decided to make her a new one with a mini notepad.
For this one I used a cereal box covered with patterned paper. 
I did not cover the inside because the brown was ok with the paper I used. 
Hopefully this will hold up a little better then the
one made with just cardstock.  
I liked the little tree and because the first one I cut was too small
I decided to make a card that matched.
I used the tree from the wild card cricut cartridge. 
The outside cover is 9 1/2 x 6, scored at 4 1/2 on each side. 
The side pocket is 5 3/4 X 3 3/4 for the bottom and
6 3/4 X 4 1/4 for the top. 
The top is scored a 1/2" on 3 sides with the
bottom corner cut out and folded
and glued down with sticky tape. 
With an oval punch I cut a half oval out
of the top of the holder. 
I also used a small piece of ribbon glued
under the notebook to hold the pen.
Basically I measured my notebook and
pen and added enough for the fold.
I also need to add paper inside the pen so it all matches.


1 comments:

Anonymous

Very cute.

Post a Comment